Craft Crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keiji - This is my function

Go down

Keiji - This is my function Empty Keiji - This is my function

Post by Keiji Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

My name is Keiji and I am a crocheter. My mother taught me the basics when I was eight and I have been pulling more techniques into my fold ever since. Not bad for a girl that never took a formal class. My stash of nondescript patterns seems to grow everyday. Emrilite and I set up this forum to consolidate our blogs and introduce a combined craft. A description and picture will be listed in our personal threads as we develop it. Requests and orders will be attended to by order of arrival. We can't be here 24 hours a day so please be patient with us. When you do make a request please be sure to mention which craft or which crafter it is directed at. Plastic canvas my not be my strong suit but I still know my way around a needle. I am handling 90% of the forum design and it will be a work in progress for quite awhile. (bare with me, the last time I did any programming was for a class I attended) Beyond that there isn't much to me but, you are welcome to as questions in response to this post or in the general question section of the forum.

<3 Keiji
Keiji
Keiji
Admin

https://craftcrossover.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down